- THE PROPERTY
- This beautifully appointed two bedroom 6th floor penthouse apartment sits at the top of the Iconic Grade II listed former Sir John Holden Cotton Mill where the area's rich industrial heritage is blended with convenient and contemporary living. A spacious secure entrance foyer with intercom system leads you into the exceptionally well maintained communal space where seating areas with books and coffee tables welcome you on every floor. Lift access will briskly take you to this beautifully kept duplex apartment where accommodation is arranged over two floors, clearly defining living and sleeping space. The open plan living area in this stylish apartment opens out onto a large terrace which is bathed is sunlight for most of the day....a fabulous addition!
You have allocated parking in the underground car park where the lift takes you and your shopping straight up to your floor.
- THE ACCOMMODATION
- You enter this apartment into a generous entrance hall where a handy storage cupboard is on your right and a spacious loo is just after. The open plan living dining and kitchen area that greets you is flooded with natural light from the sliding doors that open out onto a large terrace. The views from here are fabulous and if you look up to your right you have a birds eye view of the copper dome which proudly tops the tower........a spectacular piece of engineering! Back through to the kitchen where contrasting white and slate grey high gloss units and integrated appliances keep the look streamlined and compliment the décor throughout the room. All appliances are integrated and include an oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer and combined washer/ dryer.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms. The Master bedroom benefits from far reaching views thanks to its elevated position and wall of fitted wardrobes provides enough storage for even the most fashion conscious. The second bedroom is a smaller double with a skylight to keeping this room lovely and light. A further storage cupboard adds additional storage in the hallway and the large bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite with an over bath shower.
- Holden Mill is situated off Blackburn Road in Bolton in a most convenient location where all of the local amenities you could possibly require are within easy reach also the area is close to the local countryside, ideal for long country walks on the nearby moors or the Jumbles Country Park. If you prefer lively nightlife or an endless choice of restaurants, you are only 20 minutes away from Manchester city centre thanks to the train links from Bromley Cross, Bolton or Hall ith Wood train stations. Excellent motorway access is also nearby.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.