- THE PROPERTY
- This quaint stone cottage has been updated and modernised over the years so you have a blend of the old and new although there are areas that would benefit from a little TLC. The cottage is Grade ll listed and forms part of a charming terrace which all look out over gardens to the front. The garden is lawned and enclosed behind wrought iron gates giving real kerb appeal to these properties.
- THE ACCOMMODATION
- Step through the entrance porch and you're in the lounge, full of character with a wooden floor and a stone fireplace with space for you to add a log burner! Next follow us through to the kitchen, a lovely bright room which has been fitted with a range of gloss units and contrasting black granite surfaces, breakfast bar and integrated oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher and fridge freezer. There is access out to the rear courtyard from the kitchen, perfect for your morning coffee or to relax with your favourite tipple in the evening.
There is a handy cellar accessed from the kitchen with the original stone flagged floor, this is a practical space for your utility room although many of the cottages on Park View have had this area tanked to make it a fully useable room.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. The main bedroom at the front is a lovely big room with a stained glass window looking out over the front garden, wooden flooring and built in storage. The rear bedroom is smaller but would accommodate a double bed. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite including a shower over the bath.
- THE LOCATION
- Eagley Bank is a delightful conservation area well known for its attractive stone cottages and acknowledged as an area of high residential demand. The area is tucked away from the hustle and bustle yet conveniently located for transport links to Bolton Town Centre and close to excellent amenities including shopping, schools and leisure facilities. As the cottages on Park View are Grade ll listed the charm and character of this delightful setting will remain unchanged.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.