- Welcome to Sweetstones Gardens
- This stylish two bedroom apartment is set within an exclusive gated development in the Sharples area of Bolton, with communal gardens and secure, allocated parking.
Electronic gates are controlled by remote control and intercom access which open onto the allocated parking within the grounds. There is space for your guests to park too. The communal gardens surround the two apartment buildings which are all beautifully maintained allowing plenty of space to relax outdoors.
From the car park, make your way to the second building where you have a secure entrance with intercom opening onto a communal Hallway.
- Let us show you round
- Take the stairs to Number Twelve which is on the second floor of the building. Step inside the front door and you are greeted by a lovely bright entrance hallway. Perfectly presented, you cannot fail to be impressed with this apartment, it is beautifully maintained and we love the layout with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. i Light an intelligent lighting system enables you to set the mood at the touch of a button.
Straight ahead you have the lounge. A bright room with a bay window bringing in lots of natural light and creating a lovely seating area with pleasant views. Decorated in soft cream tones, there is plenty of space in the lounge for your dining table, and as the room is open plan, the kitchen is right on hand. Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units complimented with contrasting work surfaces, integrated appliances include a dishwasher, washer/dryer, electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel extractor above. There is space for your freestanding fridge/ freezer.
Returning to the hallway and there are two bedrooms, both doubles and both with stylish fitted wardrobes.
The largest bedroom is situated at the back of the apartment, next to the lounge and has an ensuite Shower Room.
A handy storage cupboard has been built into the hallway, ideal for you hoover and ironing board. The second bathroom is further along the hallway opposite the second bedroom.
- The location
- Sweetstone Gardens is situated just off Blackburn Road, so it's convenient for getting the bus into the town centre in addition to the vast array of amenities situated on and off Blackburn Road. If you prefer to drive, you are just a short drive to Bromley Cross or Hall ith Wood and you can hop on the train straight into Manchester.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.