- THE APARTMENT
- Situated within an exclusive gated development in the Sharples area of Bolton, this ground floor apartment is available for sale with no upward chain.
Secure gates are controlled by remote control and intercom access which open onto the allocated parking within the grounds in addition to guest parking. The communal gardens surround the two apartment buildings which are all beautifully maintained allowing plenty of space to relax outdoors.
- THE ACCOMMODATION
- From the car park, make your way to the second building where you have a secure entrance with intercom opening onto a communal Hallway.
Number Eight is one of three ground floor apartments. Step inside the front door and you are greeted by an entrance hallway.
Straight ahead you have the lounge. A large room with a bay window and a door leading out to the garden, perfect for morning coffee with friends. There is plenty of space in the lounge for your dining table and as the room is open plan, the kitchen is right on hand. Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer, integrated electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel extractor above. There is Space for your freestanding fridge/ freezer.
Returning to the hallway, there are two bedrooms, both doubles and both with fitted wardrobes.
The largest bedroom is situated at the back of the apartment, next to the lounge and has an en suite Shower Room.
The hallway has a handy storage cupboard for you hoover and ironing board and just further along you will find another bathroom.
- THE LOCATION
- Sweetstone Gardens is situated just off Blackburn Road, so convenient for getting the bus into the town centre in addition to the vast array of amenities situated on and off Blackburn Road. Just a short drive to Bromley Cross or Hall ith Wood and you can hop on the train straight into Manchester.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.