- THE PROPERTY
- Situated in a convenient location with the local shops in walking distance, this two bedroom true bungalow is one not to be missed! With a new roof in the last ten years, new combi boiler and cavity wall insulation in the last three years as well as a recently updated bathroom all that is left to be done is a new kitchen and your choice of carpets and décor. There is driveway parking at the front and a really lovely garden at the rear which backs on to the school playing fields. Two patio areas provide you a place to enjoy the sun whether it is morning or afternoon and the top patio would be the ideal spot for some raised beds just in case you fancy growing your own fruit and veg....oh and you've even got a new shed to store your gardening tools.
- THE ACCOMMODATION
- You enter this bungalow straight into an entrance hallway. On your right and overlooking the neat and tidy garden at the front, is the largest of the two bedrooms, which can happily accommodate a double bed leaving plenty of room for wardrobes and storage. Directly in front of you and also overlooking the front garden is the lounge. This room is another good size with enough room for sofas and a little table and chairs if you wish. Adjacent to this room is a basic kitchen with access to the rear garden....ready for you to install a new kitchen designed to your very own specifications. The bathroom has recently been updated and comprises of a white three piece suite and tasteful soft grey tiles. Lastly the second bedroom overlooks the rear garden and is a large single/small double.
- THE LOCATION
- Lords Stile lane is situated close to the centre of Bromley Cross village, a popular location with local shops and a host of daily amenities. The bungalow is just a short walk from Bromley Cross Train Station and excellent schooling including Turton High School.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.