- THE PROPERTY
- This beautifully presented two bedroom mews house is situated on the popular Clarendon Gardens development and would make a perfect home for a first time buyer or as a buy to let investment. The accommodation is compact making it easy to maintain for those busy lifestyles. It has been tastefully decorated throughout and is in move in and unpack condition. There is an allocated parking space as well as visitor parking and although there are no private gardens attached to the property, there are communal gardens which could be used.
- THE ACCOMMODATION
- You enter this property straight into an entrance hall where a handy and stylishly updated little loo is situated just on your right. Continuing into the open plan living, kitchen/ dining area, where a sophisticated colour palette of cool greys is complimented by a walnut coloured floor creating a calm yet modern vibe. Benefiting from it's end terrace position, this room has windows on two sides flooding this living area with natural light. The kitchen has been fitted with contemporary high gloss cream wall and base units and integrated appliances include a hob, oven and extractor with further space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine. The breakfast bar provides the perfect spot for dining or just for extra work space. Upstairs there is a generous sized double bedroom with a double aspect and a further large single bedroom. In the shower room the tasteful colour schemes continues with large grey tiles, a white loo and sink and heated towel rail.
- THE LOCATION
- This property is located in Bromley Cross on The Clarendon Gardens development just off Hospital Road close to The Last Drop Village and within easy reach of Bromley Cross Train Station. Bromley Cross is acknowledged as one of Bolton's most prestigious locations being on the fringe of the West Pennine Moors and close to beautiful countryside and excellent daily amenities which includes excellent schooling, shopping and bus routes.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.