- Pull onto the large sweeping driveway and let the electronic wooden gates gently close behind you giving the reassurance that you are secure and private Welcome to Kenyon Fold.
- Step inside
- Push open the double doors and step inside to explore the spacious accommodation within. The oak flooring spreads underfoot connecting the ground floor space seamlessly.
A contemporary staircase catches your eye and gives you a glimpse of the striking modern features within Kenyon Fold.
- Pass the guest WC to your right and head straight to the kitchen the hub of the home and the perfect space to impress your guests. French doors allow you to make the most of your outdoor space, connecting you with the surrounding countryside whilst you admire those un-interrupted views with your morning coffee. If cooking is your passion then you are sure to be in your element here, stylish, practical and designed to last with its sparkly granite surfaces and striking gloss units giving an abundance of storage.
Just off the kitchen, you have a handy utility room and access out to the side of the house and a further connecting door through to your double garage.
- Luxurious Living
- Retrace your steps back to the hallway and sneak a peek into the study, a great place to work from home just don t let the views distract you!
Just along the hallway you will find the formal dining room, perfect for those large family gatherings or perhaps you will use this as a TV room/games room as you have a huge area within the kitchen for your dining table too.
Now for the lounge, a stunning room with the contemporary gas stove taking pride of place between the two sets of double doors which bathe this room in natural light.
On those long summer nights take full advantage of the easy access straight out to the fabulous terrace...perhaps Pimms on the patio?
- And so to bed
- Take the stairs to the first floor where you are greeted by a large landing area, space for relaxing or just catching a glimpse of the views as you pass by the window.
You have four double bedrooms on this floor.
First the master bedroom, a large bedroom complete with a show stopping bathroom with your very own steam room. At the opposite side of the landing a further large double, again with its own unique ensuite. Two more double bedrooms share the house bathroom, no expense has been spared here.
- Outside, the gardens have been designed with ease in mind. Well planned to catch the sun over two levels so you can relax and unwind without all the hard work!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.