This outstanding Grade ll listed building has been beautifully restored and transformed into a stunning development which oozes class and sophistication.
As you walk through the secure gates, with intercom, you arrive in the captivating courtyard, you will not know where to look first, this is a unique setting which cannot fail to impress. You have allocated parking to the front of the building in addition to the garage and separate parking space at the rear of the property which you will approach through the first gated entrance. You have a delightful garden at the rear, perfect for those long summer evenings and to admire the exquisite architecture of this historic building.
- THE ACCOMMODATION
- Birch Lodge is the epitome of style and quality, from the moment you step inside prepared to be wowed.
The superior specification is evident everywhere, from the beautifully restored period features to the contemporary fixtures and fittings which blend seamlessly to create a sense of complete opulence.
The lounge is the perfect place to gather, a lovely big room with exposed stonework and mullioned windows. In the kitchen you are sure to be impressed by the sheer elegance and quality, the Corian surfaces, Neff appliances and abundance of storage units make this the ideal choice for the culinary artist amongst you. The underfloor heating makes you want to linger here and why wouldn't you? It's the perfect entertaining space with room for formal dining, a casual breakfast at the centre island and even space for a sofa in the deep bay so you can chat to your guests whilst cooking. If you need even more storage the rear hallway which leads out to the back of the house is fitted with floor to ceiling high gloss units.
The inner hallway leads to a cloakroom to keep all those coats and boots out of sight and a downstairs loo. There is a fourth bedroom here or study however you prefer to utilise it.
The turned staircase leads you up to the first floor past a beautiful exposed stone arch up to the spacious landing area, a serene reading area which is flooded with natural light.
There are three double bedrooms on the first floor, the master is impressively large with his & her wardrobes and an en suite shower room, the second bedroom, another large double also has its own en suite shower room. Bedroom three, another double is adjacent to the house bathroom. All the lavish bathrooms will help you unwind, tastefully fitted with Villeroy and Boch sanitaryware, Hansgrohe taps and Porcelanosa tiles.
There is so much to describe here but the overall quality, space and setting simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- THE LOCATION
- The Coaching House occupies a prime position within Smithills Country Park which creates the perfect backdrop for this impressive development. If you long to be in the country but need to be near schools, shops and travel links, this setting has it all. As you turn off Smithills Dean Road you will drive towards the Coaching House and catch a glimpse of Smithills Hall, a Grade 1 listed manor house. Further along you will find the farm, the kids will love it! If you prefer to get out and explore there are over 2000 acres of expansive woodland and parkland.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.