- WELCOME TO CROFT DELL...
- Pull through the secure electronically controlled gates at the entrance of Croft Dell, proceed up the private drive to the wooden gates of Sheraton and onto the smooth resin driveway to park up in your garage as your gates close behind you .... welcome home.
Immediately you sense the privacy afforded by Sheraton which stands before you surrounded by the most exquisite gardens and looks as though we've copied and pasted the photos from Homes and Gardens ... a sheltered sanctuary just waiting for you to explore. From the perfectly placed patio outside the kitchen door, ideal for a lazy Sunday morning breakfast or a quick cuppa before your day begins to the expanse of lawn that the kids will simply adore! The gardens wrap effortlessly around the house to the front door where a warm welcome awaits.
- LET'S EXPLORE...
- Step into the entrance hallway, spacious and elegant and setting the tone for the perfectly presented accommodation beyond.
First let s visit the dining room to our right, a formal room where you can wine and dine your guests whilst you overlook the manicured gardens to the front. From here a door leads us through to the stylish, bespoke kitchen. If cooking is your passion then you are sure to be in your element here, designed to last, this impressive kitchen is complete with Neff and Miele appliances, Quartz surfaces and beautifully painted cabinetry. The Hague Blue centre island with its natural wooden surface creates a striking contrast and provides the perfect spot for casual dining. Just off the kitchen you have the utility room with larder cupboards for extra storage and a separate downstairs toilet and access out to the garage. Back through the kitchen and straight through to the snug where the doors open out to the garden to entice you out.
From here we return to the hallway, the accommodation flows so well in this house. Last but by no means least, the lounge. What a stunning room this is, perfectly placed to take full advantage of the garden with full height windows and another door to tempt you outside...are you sold yet??
Now for the first floor and we arrive at the large landing with sun tunnels naturally illuminating this area. Venture left and you are in the master bedroom, it's here you will fall in love the moment to catch your first glimpse of the view...simply breathtaking. Imagine sitting at your dressing table in the morning being distracted by the ducks swimming in the lodge and the sound of birdsong...will you ever be on time for work again?
This suite has fitted wardrobes, a dressing area and an en suite, oh and one of the best views in the house!
Back to the landing and the house bathroom, pristine, as is everything in this home. Bedroom two, currently used as a study is a great sized double and again has the enchanting view of the lodge. Two more bedrooms, both with fitted furniture, these two are at the front of the house so they have a delightful view over the front garden towards the park.
We love this property and all it has to offer...the view, the setting, the space, the perfectly presented accommodation and so much more that we feel can only be truly appreciated by feeling it for yourself!
- THE LOCATION
- Croft Dell is situated on Barrow Bridge Road close to the quaint village of Barrow Bridge. Built in 1982, Sheraton is one of three properties on Croft Dell accessed via a private drive to the rear.
Just across the road you have direct access to Moss Bank Park which is made up of 84 acres of open space, woodland and gardens and if you love the outdoors you have lots of beautiful countryside to explore on your doorstep around Smithills and barrow Bridge. For transport links you are just a short drive to the M61 motorway network or just three miles from Lostock to get the train directly to Manchester. Shopping is close by too at the Middlebrook retail park...In this location you really do have it all!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Stunning setting
- Exquisite Gardens
- Lake views
- Secure gated entrance
- Beautifully presented
- EPC RATING - D
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.