- WELCOME TO BURNSIDE FOLD...
- Welcome to Burnside Fold Your forever home on the edge of stunning countryside where contemporary architecture contrasts boldly against the mature backdrop of this traditional village setting.
Standing proudly behind a neat stone wall softened by evergreen planting, Burnside is a gated development of just three executive homes.
The electronically controlled gates will be fitted, and the driveway finished so that you can park up and make your way home.
Our clients have taken the property to the point where it is lived in and simply stunning in parts and at the stage where you need to add the bathrooms and finishing touches.
The air circulation system, CAT 5 cabling, concealed wiring is all in place, the bathrooms are all prepared wet rooms with all the plumbing in place, you just need to choose your tiles and suites and job done!
There are areas where the woodwork and décor need to be finished but all the materials are here for you to complete the sophisticated and stylish look that has been created so far. The outside space is a blank canvas for you to design your own masterpiece...lawns or low maintenance terraces...what will it be?
- STEP INSIDE...
- Come through the large anthracite grey doors and step inside where you are instantly greeted by the warm porcelain tiles courtesy of the underfloor heating which flows throughout the expansive ground floor living space and links the rooms seamlessly. Here you have a handy WC and a separate cloakroom to hang your coats and kick off your shoes before we explore the three storey accommodation.
First slip through the double doors to your left and here you are in the kitchen.
This state of the art kitchen belongs in a magazine; it s where your dream becomes reality with sleek cutting edge design, where no minor detail has been overlooked. Wall, drawer and base units make use of every inch of space. A place for everything and everything in its place.
The appliances are high spec as you would expect, with two slide and hide ovens, a microwave oven, a coffee machine, extractor hood, induction hob, two warming drawers, larder fridge and larder freezer, two state of the art dishdrawers, a Quooker instant boiling tap, integrated bin and re-cycling drawer and two separate wine fridges what more could you want?
The expertly crafted Corian surfaces are illuminated by the pendant lighting and finish this room beautifully so your friends can pull up a stool whilst you pull the cork on a bottle of your finest and cook up a feast.
Just next door you have a utility room which could easily be mistaken for another kitchen! The same sleek look continues where everything is to hand for all your cleaning needs all neatly concealed in the expanse of white units; you will never be short of storage in this house. From here, an external door leads you to the side of the house will this be a lawn or patio?
You have access to the garage from here should you chose to park your car inside or maybe you will reserve this space for the classic you've always dreamed of?
You will notice a staircase rising from the kitchen and up here you have another room perhaps this space will be reserved for your teenagers to gather with friends for games or movie nights, or will you have your own oasis of calm with a yoga studio or gym? The possibilities are endless. It s plumbed for a bathroom too so you have the option for a sixth bedroom or guest room.
Return to the hallway and next we have a study to our left. It may be difficult to work when the beautiful view reminds you that the gorgeous countryside is just a few strides away .very distracting!
Back to the hallway and a subtle divide neatly conceals the finest of contemporary dining rooms to wine and dine your guests. We love the open plan feel here, always room to add more seating to accommodate the largest of families for Christmas and the largest of Christmas trees! We love the way the two sets of double doors zone the ground floor rooms but just imagine all these opened perfect for entertaining.
Through the double doors that open to the lounge. Here the whole room is flooded with natural light with windows to the front and bi-folds to the back. This room is longing for you to finish the garden so you can pull back the doors and let the outside in.
- BATH, BED AND BEYOND...
- Next let s venture upstairs. The staircase is in place you just need to decide how you will finish it maybe glass panels to keep with the minimalist theme?
At the top of the stairs you are greeted by the huge landing area where the views are just beautiful.
On this floor we have three bedrooms. Venture right to explore the master suite...this is an impressive space. A large bedroom with his and hers dressing rooms and a large bathroom just waiting for you to add your choice of tiles and suite.
There are two more bedrooms on this floor, both with the luxury of their own private en-suites and fitted wardrobes.
Up another floor and a spacious seating area is flooded with light from the three skylights providing the perfect vantage point to admire the surrounding countryside. On this floor there are two more large bedrooms and a bathroom.
This bathroom is finished to perfection! The vaulted ceiling perfectly frames the free standing bath which is akin to a luxury spa only this relaxing retreat is in the privacy of your own home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.