- WELCOME TO REDESDALE HOUSE
- At the head of an exclusive cul de sac, Redesdale House occupies an imposing position with large gardens and fabulous views.
This impressive family home is an oasis of calm and serenity with its white pared back decor and sculptured simplicity. The stunning interior is eminently practical too, with a mix of wood and coir flooring, bespoke oak doors and window shutters. Arranged over three floors, the open plan layout is family orientated with rooms that connect easily and allow everyone to have a space of their own. Adapting effortlessly to indoor- outdoor living with rooms framed by windows and doors that connect the gardens beautifully and flood the property with natural daylight whilst blurring the boundaries with the adjacent countryside. At the front and side of the property you have plenty of parking and you even have your own charging point on the drive to plug the car in.
- BLISSFUL LIVING
- Step into the hallway where the overwhelming sense of light and space greet you and the staircase draws the eye upwards to give a glimpse of the grand proportions of the accommodation here. The white colour pallette is echoed throughout the house with touches of wood giving a subtle contrast and a sense of cohesion.
Pass the perfectly placed cloakroom and the handy wc to your left and follow us through to the first reception to your right currently used a study. What a delight it would be to work in this lovely light space, or you may decide to let the children have this as their TV room and keep the living space clear of clutter. Back to the hallway and straight ahead we enter the open plan dining room and kitchen. This relaxed space is the perfect setting for all the family to gather. Doors lead straight out to a covered gazebo which takes full advantage of the setting and the built in heaters mean you can use this space on the cooler evenings too. The kitchen is practical with lots of storage, Granite surfaces, integrated appliances and in keeping with the pared back look of the house, simple open shelving has been added. Just off the kitchen you have a utility room giving you additional storage and a door out to the side garden and up to your very own gym. The garage has been divided in two, storage to the front and a pine clad gym to the rear but you could easily take the partition wall down again and park your cars here if you prefer. After your workout relax in your very own cedarwood sauna in the garden...Are you in love with Redesdale House yet?
Back inside and take the steps down to the lounge and prepare to be seduced! This tranquil haven is the epitome of style with its Le Castella Monte ceramic stove giving a warm focal point, a built in wood store, and patio doors which bathe this room in natural daylight. This simply blissful room is perfect whether you are relaxing with a book, entertaining friends or having a film night with all the family, this space is designed to dissolve the boundaries between inside and out.
Now to the first floor and the master bedroom. A blissful retreat with a Juliette balcony to enjoy the views when you wake up, a walk in wardrobe to simplify your life and a wooden clad bathroom with a free standing sculptured bath separate shower akin to a Balinese spa. Up a few more stairs and you discover two more double bedrooms and the house bathroom. Follow us to the third floor where you have two further bedrooms and a Jack and Jill shower room. You may decide to use this entire floor as a teenage suite as the vendor has with a bedroom and a dressing room...The flexibility, size and presentation of redesdale house simply has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
- THE VILLAGE
- A private lane leads to this quiet, exclusive cul de sac, hidden away yet within an easy stroll of village life. Ashcombe Place is a delightfully secluded setting surrounded by stunning countryside and made up of just six detached houses. The village of Edgworth is a sought after location with its own school,Community Hall, doctor, dentist, post office, cricket green, bowling green, and of course the well renowned ice cream shop which attracts people from all over the district. The views, amazing walks, stunning scenery, community spirit, pubs and restaurants are what make Edgworth, quite deservedly, in such high demand. Bolton, Bury and Manchester are all only a short drive or train journey away.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.