- THE PROPERTY
- You're in for a real treat with this one! The scale of this detached four bedroom house is impressive to say the least. We literally gasped in wonderment as we walked around this gorgeous home, whether we were in the striking kitchen with its floor to ceiling windows, the huge light filled lounge or the master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom fit for a queen! This is one property you won't want to leave.
Outside you won't be short of parking, either on the drive or in the double garage. The garden is truly beautiful, the kind of garden you can't produce overnight and that only time and loving care can achieve. The large south facing garden wraps around the house, mature shrubs, trees and perennials on all of the boundaries create a natural screen from the neighbours as well as year round interest.... a garden to be envious of!
- THE ACCOMMODATION
- Through double doors, you enter into a generously sized entrance hall with an open staircase, here you get your first glimpse of the space and light this property has to offer..... follow us through to the fabulous thirty foot lounge, with cream carpets and windows on three sides the impact is quite simply stunning. The wow factor doesn't stop there, up three steps to a second seating area and through sliding glass doors you are greeted by the most fabulous kitchen. The southerly aspect and floor to ceiling windows allow the sun to light up this space bouncing off cream gloss units and white floor tiles, all complimented by the glass on the island/ breakfast bar and dining table. The elevated position of the kitchen gives you the perfect vantage spot to soak up the views from the glorious garden and beyond. On with the cooking, not only is the kitchen a thing of beauty its incredibly practical with countless cupboards to accommodate every kitchen gadget for even the most obsessive cook amongst us. High end appliances including a double oven, dishwasher, glass extractor, ceramic hob and fridge freezer will make entertaining family and friends a doddle in this well equipped kitchen. Something to look forward to.... A beautiful Wisteria which frames the back of the house will delight in Spring with its pendant and jewel like flowers beautifully framing your view.
From the opposite end of the kitchen you arrive into an inner hallway where there is a third reception, currently used as a snug, but you could use this as an office or even a ground floor bedroom if you wished, the choice is yours. Carrying on along the hallway is a rear entrance lobby, a handy downstairs loo and a large utility room perfect for washing and drying the dog off after a long muddy walk around the Jumbles. Now we're back into that stunning entrance hallway, so lets head upstairs.
On the first floor, a gallery landing creates another reception space, again a beautifully light area, this would make a lovely reading room but like the rest of the house, the living spaces are incredibly flexible so you can easily tailor this property to fit your family's lifestyle and requirements. The master bedroom is the first room off an inner hallway. A great sized room with a walk in wardrobe and a most impressive ensuite. The ensuite bathroom is an indulgent retreat with a free standing bath and an open glass shower. A family bathroom with a corner bath and two more double bedrooms complete this floor. The second bedroom also has a dressing area and ensuite.
On the third floor is another great space! Crying out to be a games room or a teenagers escape this space is plenty large enough to accommodate a snooker table .... but if you need a fifth bedroom then this is perfect for that too as there is also a bathroom.
- THE LOCATION AND SETTING
- The Copse is a well established and impressive development situated just off Horrobin Lane, a private road approached from Chapeltown Road. The Copse consists of five individual and high profile detached homes built circa 1970. Living at the Copse is more than a home, it's a lifestyle choice, virtually on the doorstep of The Jumbles Country Park and surrounded by beautiful countryside, this location is perfect for connecting with nature through walks with family and your four legged friends, yet two minutes from life's necessary conveniences. In close proximity is Bromley Cross Train Station, excellent schooling and within a short drive of Bolton, Bury, Ramsbottom and Tottington, all with excellent daily amenities.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Stunning interior
- Lovely quiet cul de sac
- Gorgeous mature garden
- Spacious accommodation
- Arranged over three levels
- EPC RATING - C
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.