- Welcome to Chestnut Lodge
- Welcome to Chestnut Lodge, one of three exclusive family homes built to perfection!
Churchstone properties have lovingly handcrafted these bespoke homes to bring you exceptional build quality where the finish and attention to detail are by far the best we ve seen. As you pull onto the block paved driveway you will fall in love with the stylish design of chestnut Lodge with its mellow stone exterior and peaceful woodland surroundings. Allow the external lighting to guide you to the front door whilst the security cameras notify the vendor that you ve arrived via their mobile phone.
- Let us guide you around
- As you step inside you are instantly wowed by the size and elegance of the entrance hall, it's here you realise this property is special. The handy ground floor cloakroom is complete with built in wardrobe to keep all the coats and shoes neatly hidden and the underfloor heating throughout the ground floor will keep your feet toasty warm on the tiled floor which gives a practical finish to the busiest of homes.
Follow us through to the kitchen where the chic seamless design is sure to impress. The soft grey quartz provides a sleek finish and compliments the glossy cabinetry beautifully. You can comfortably seat eight around the centre island where the warm finish of the surface has been added for extra comfort which blends perfectly with the quartz on the work surfaces. The precision of this Hettch kitchen is simply fabulous, the silent close cabinets, instant boiling water tap, wine cooler, Neff ovens, warming drawer, two fridges, two freezers, dishwasher, neatly concealed extractor and even a recycling drawer. The storage is endless and every last detail in this kitchen has been fine tuned to the highest specification to make your culinary life a dream!
You have lots of space for your dining table in addition to the island and for those long summer evenings when friends gather round, simply slide the doors open and continue Alfresco in the garden.
Across the hallway you will find the utility room which is a handy addition giving great storage and access to the double garage. A back door with outside tap is handy for those muddy boots after a walk in the adjacent countryside.
Now follow us upstairs where there are two more floors opening up to five bedrooms and five bathrooms, each uniquely finished and refreshingly different. A contemporary ceiling light illuminates your journey and makes a grand statement on the landing, to our right we have the lounge. This room is stunning, the light streams in through the sliding doors to the balcony where you can take in the woodland view at the back of the house which is owned by all three houses. The contemporary fireplace takes centre stage in the lounge, a remote control gas fire creates the perfect ambience for a cosy night in.
Also on this floor we have two double bedrooms, each one crafted to its own bespoke design. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower room along with every woman's dream... a walk through dressing room with enough space for the largest of shoe collections! The storage throughout this house has been cleverly thought out, you have built in wardrobes on the landing...perhaps your linen cupboard? The bathroom on this floor is an indulgent retreat with its huge luxury bathtub...the perfect end to a long day!
Up to the second floor and three more double bedrooms, three more bath/shower rooms and a fabulous walk in store cupboard. This is actually large enough to be a single bedroom but has been added for suitcases and Christmas decorations... we told you every fine detail has been catered for.
- The setting and location
- Just minutes from the hustle and bustle of daily life, you may know Longworth Lane for the Golf club, imagine living here...you wouldn t even need to put your clubs in the car! Chestnut Lodge is immersed in its natural surroundings from the clever planting at the front and the outlook over surrounding fields to the woodland at the back, all adding to the calm and peaceful setting that is seldom found in a property of this type. Wrought iron fencing has been crafted and installed to enclose the garden and provide a secure barrier for the little ones to play. The patio areas to the side and rear are laid with Indian pavers to give a practical yet stylish finish and you have a lawn to the side.
- The specification
- For complete peace of mind Chestnut Lodge comes with a 10 year structural warranty, is secured with a security alarm and cameras which connect to your mobile phone. Upon completion of all three properties a management company will be put in place. There is a Water treatment system, mains water, electric and Gas. The tenure is Freehold.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Stunning new build
- Finished to perfection
- Gorgeous setting
- Three storey accommodation
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
- EPC RATING - B
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.