There is driveway parking as well as a detached double garage. The front and rear garden have been professionally landscaped with raised beds, a lovely large patio and a terraced lawn.
- You enter this flexible and well balanced property into a lovely open entrance hallway with a conveniently located loo under the stairs. The lounge is a wonderfully bright room which runs the length of the house with a bay window overlooking the front of the property and double doors opening out onto the patio. There is a formal dining room, also with a bay window, which would make a perfect office or playroom. There is a luxurious kitchen fitted with high gloss units, granite work surfaces, breakfast bar and integrated appliances which include a double oven, dishwasher, hob, fridge freezer and cooker hood. This flows through to what is currently being used as a dining area but would also making another great reception room, just in case you want to keep an eye on the children whilst you prepared dinner. A utility room off the kitchen helps to keep the laundry hidden from view.
On the first floor you will find the master suite which is a fabulous room with a dressing area and a huge fully tiled ensuite bathroom including a double shower, separate bath and twin sinks, no expense has been spared here! There are two more bedrooms on this floor, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite and a single bedroom also fitted with wardrobes. The main family bathroom is also on this floor so you certainly won't be fighting over bathrooms in this home!
A further staircase leads to another two bedrooms, one double and one single and yet another shower room, perfect for older children to have their own space.
- Clarendon Gardens is a select development comprising of executive detached houses, town houses and apartments situated next to The Last Drop Village in what is arguably one of the most sought after areas in Bolton. Close to beautiful countryside and within walking distance of local shops and excellent schooling at all levels as well as Bromley Cross Train Station which has direct links to Manchester, the position of this property is truly fabulous.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.