- WELCOME TO HILL TOP
- As you drive up the private country lane on your approach to Hill Top, the tempo of life starts to slow down. Passing just three other properties on the lane, you instantly absorb the view and Hill Top with its green pastures and rural tranquillity awaits you.
The gravel driveway presents parking outside the house for the whole family or you have the option to park in the garage if you prefer and if you're bringing the horse box or trailer in you have a separate drive to the stables on the lower level. The gardens here blur the boundaries to the rolling countryside, you have patio areas to relax and enjoy the view, lawns for the little ones to run around and at the bottom of the garden you have the stables and a further paddock, approximately two acres in total.
- LET US GUIDE YOU AROUND
- Behind the stone facade, the sense of peace and tranquility continues. You have a choice of doors to enter so you may choose to bring your shopping straight into the kitchen or it may be easier through the utility room if you are coming in with muddy dogs and wellies! Whichever entrance you choose the flooring is practical and hard wearing. Once inside you will instantly see that the interior is beautifully presented with the accommodation designed to take advantage of the views that surround it. The soft cream colour pallette used throughout Hill Top is paired with natural oak to create a classic country style and a sense of continuity and flow.
Lets start in the kitchen... such a welcoming space and undoubtedly the hub of the home with the warmth from the Aga, (not to mention the smell of freshly baked cakes) the beautiful cream cabinetry with tall larder cabinets giving you superb storage, wine racks, solid granite surfaces, ceramic sink and dishwasher...the quality is exceptional! With lots of space for informal dining and room to sit and chat, you can see why this room is the busiest in the house. Just off the kitchen you have the boot room, the utility room and you have a separate shower room here too, all very practical for any family especially with all the outdoor space on your doorstep to explore. Continue out of the kitchen and through the hallway into the lounge, this is a stunning room where you can relax and admire the views without leaving the warmth of the log burner and the comfort of your sofa. With windows to two sides the room is bathed in natural light. The lounge connects easily through to the dining room making this perfect for entertaining and there is access from here back to the hallway.
There are two ground floor bedrooms just along the inner hallway and upstairs there are three more to choose from. The master bedroom is elegantly furnished and has the luxury of a wonderful big walk in wardrobe and a large shower room.
The third bedroom at the end of the landing is currently fitted with study furniture which could easily be removed making this another double.
The bathroom on this level is the ultimate sanctuary giving you the choice of a shower or the free standing tub to help you unwind after a long day.
- THE LOCATION
- We love the peace and quiet at Hill Top, you are certainly away from it all yet within minutes you have the buzz of village life. Edgworth is a highly regarded and much sought after village with its own local shops and daily amenities all surrounded by exceptional countryside making it a perfect choice for those wanting to get away from it all yet be within a short drive, bus or train journey to neighbouring towns.
This is the perfect choice for those who want the countryside on their doorstep but within walking distance of the village centre, Edgworth Primary School, local shops, pubs and Entwistle train station.
This truly is a fabulous setting, you have neighbours yet you have privacy, you are on the outskirts of the village yet you are a stones throw away this really is the best of both worlds.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.