- WELCOME TO HEATON MOUNT...
- Park up on the neatly paved double driveway and ahead of you the double garage with it s perfectly tiled roof gently echoes the roof line on the main house of this Arts and crafts inspired home and lets you know you are about to visit a very special property Welcome to Heaton Mount.
One of eleven beautiful homes, set conveniently just outside the gates on this executive development, this property was built in 2008 by Rowland Homes.
Make your way to the front of the house, catching a quick glimpse of the garden as you go...a lovely safe haven for the kids to play on the lawn and a sunny patio where you may want to linger; this area catches the sun until the early evening, perfect for relaxing with a good book.
Follow the path to the front of the house which leads through a neatly tended garden to the front door where our journey begins.
- LET'S LOOK AROUND...
- Into the hall, kick off your shoes and warm your toes on the underfloor heating which runs throughout the ground floor.
Follow us to your right and we will start in the kitchen; the hub of the home. This is a kitchen made for large family gatherings and socializing with friends. This whole area is gleaming and light with large cream floor tiles gently leading down a couple of steps to a comfy seating area where the doors open out for your morning coffee before your day begins or that G&T after a long one! In the kitchen, a large island provides a great spot for casual breakfasts or for a quick energy boost whilst you prepare dinner and the kids get down to their homework!
Here the sleek Corian surfaces and seamless gloss units give a luxurious finish but don t be fooled this isn t just a show kitchen, this is full of gadgets for the chefs amongst you.
Neatly concealed behind the expanse of drawers and cupboards your integrated Miele appliances include a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, two ovens, microwave oven, induction hob, extractor, wine fridge, and coffee maker what more could you need?
Just off the kitchen, you have a handy utility room and access out to the side of the house.
Retrace your steps to the hallway where you have a handy loo to your left and then a fabulous formal dining room for those occasions when you really want to impress.
Across the hallway, a study gives a quiet place to concentrate and a home for all that important paperwork you have to keep but don t want on show.
Now for the lounge, large enough to entertain yet cosy enough for the entire family to relax in front of the TV with your favourite box set.
Next, let s go upstairs, we have two more floors to explore.
On the first floor, we have four double bedrooms, all with their own individual style. The reading area at the top of the stairs is a great spot to get some peace and quiet of your own.
The house bathroom is centred on the landing although you have an en suite bathroom in the master bedroom and an en suite shower room in the second bedroom No queues in the mornings in this house!
Up another floor and this bedroom is a real Rapunzel room, at the top of the house its perfect for your little princess!
- OUT AND ABOUT...
- Situated on the highly regarded Chorley New Road, Heaton Mount is the perfect location to be close to the action. A few minutes drive or a good a power walk to get you moving in the morning will take you to Lostock train station, hop on a train and you will be in Manchester within half an hour. Closer to home, Middlebrook Retail Park is only a short drive away where you have M&S, Tesco, Asda and a whole host of other shops, cafes and restaurants.
After a long day why not eat out at Victoria Inn, locally referred to as Fanny s or you could stroll down the road to 'The retreat' and you don't even need to drive!
We should mention the excellent schooling at all levels, including both Clevelands and Bolton School which are just along the road. And when you just need to get some fresh air head up to Winter Hill and Rivington Pike to blow away the cobwebs...Did you know this is where Iron man UK is centred...Something to aspire to??
- 6 Bedrooms
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.