Properties For Sale and To Let
Commanding an elevated position overlooking the village of Chapeltown, Springbank occupies an enviable location with breathtaking views across surrounding countryside. This imposing Georgian residence built circa 1830 is steeped in history and has seen many changes over the decades. Built as the Vicarage and Sunday School for St Anne's Church, Springbank was given its Grade ll listing in 1985 protecting the house and barn for future generations to admire.
Are you a developer looking for a unique project? This is a rare development opportunity to create something very special and totally unique. Where old meets new, the scheme will be made up of three historical buildings which will be retained and re-modelled whilst adding three new houses to the mix resulting in an exclusive development of up to eight properties.More Details
Edgworth Moor Farm has so much to offer. You have oodles of space, a stunning setting and enormous potential all rolled into one.
Howfield is ready to be returned to its former glory or extended and transformed into a modern day mansion. Set in a prime position with Bromley Cross Station, Turton High School, Canon Slade, and the Jumbles Country Park all on your doorstep ........and have you seen those incredible views!!!
Welcome to Ash Lodge...quietly nestled in woodland surroundings, this fabulous family home adapts effortlessly to indoor-outdoor living, framed by windows and doors that connect the rooms and gardens beautifully and flood the property with natural daylight.
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.