Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made. Only pins from current page are shown at one time.
Properties For Sale and To Let
Commanding an elevated position overlooking the village of Chapeltown, Springbank occupies an enviable location with breathtaking views across surrounding countryside. This imposing Georgian residence built circa 1830 is steeped in history and has seen many changes over the decades. Built as the Vicarage and Sunday School for St Anne's Church, Springbank was given its Grade ll listing in 1985 protecting the house and barn for future generations to admire.Brochure
Edgworth Moor Farm has so much to offer. You have oodles of space, a stunning setting and enormous potential all rolled into one.Brochure More Details
Fancy waking up on your own private sun terrace overlooking stunning private landscaped gardens? This beautiful stone property has incredible gardens, an abundance of character and is on the doorstep to outstanding countryside....Brochure
As you drive through the village of Crowthorn with its luxurious homes and lush landscape you arrive at Greystokes. Through the electric gates, you will pull into the sweeping driveway and step out of your car to be totally seduced by the views that surround you.Brochure
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED...Welcome to Birch Lodge, the largest of nine luxury homes which form part of the much admired Smithills Coaching House. This outstanding Grade ll listed building has been beautifully restored and transformed into a stunning development which oozes class and sophistication. As you walk through the secure gates, with intercom, you arrive in the captivating courtyard, you will not know where to look first, this is a unique setting which cannot fail to impress. You have...Brochure
WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN. This detached five bedroom executive family home is nestled in the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac on the Clarendon Gardens development. This handsome double bay fronted property certainly has the wow factor! Five bedrooms, four bathrooms and a wonderfully large lounge with a double aspect as well as two more receptions are what make this property perfect for a family wanting loads of space and something that little bit more special. There is driveway parking as well as a...Brochure
When applying for a property with Alexandra West we require our application forms to be completed in full and the following original documents bringing in for us to make a copy of. We will also request a proposed move in date for you and we will work with that to process the application.
- Last 3 months bank statements (we need to see proof of your income and of your rent being paid)
- Last 3 months wage slips
- Photographic identification – i.e. UK or EU passport; if not available, then suitable Right To Rent documents MUST be provided, as per government list (please contact us for more details)
- Proof of current address: one of the following documents: Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months; Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year; Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook dated within the last three months; HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year; Electoral Register entry.
- Please contact the office if you have any queries regarding the information above.
- Single applicant - £250 inclusive of vat
- Joint applicant - £300 inclusive of vat
- Each additional applicant/guarantor - £75 inclusive of vat (where applicable)
The Application Fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property otherwise non-refundable
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies prior to signing of the Tenancy Agreement. These are as follows:
- The security deposit (Bond), Deposit amounts will vary on each property and personal circumstances but will be at a minimum equalling to one month’s rent plus £100.
- Your first month’s rent
The deposit is required straight away to fully secure the property for you. The first month rent is to be paid in cleared funds such as a bankers draft or bacs 3 working days before your move in date. We are able to accept personal or company cheques, but they must be paid to us 10 working days before your move in date. We are unable to accept payment by cash.
Please be aware that all tenancies will be Joint and Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.